Responsible Visitor Charter
- Please walk on paths in order to be secure and to respect the environment.
- Please do not through your waste in the nature, help to maintain the beautiful countryside.
- Please watch your steps; you are on the territory of a rich flora and fauna, respect your hosts.
- Save energy – switch off lights and close windows if heating is on.
- Give the car a rest, give the earth a breath. Use the local bus or train, walk or hire a bike.
- Shop locally; taste local food and support the local community, a way to reduce the transport of goods and to increase the quality of the catering.
Did you know? Every £10 spent locally adds £25 to the local economy. £10 spent in a supermarket only add £4.
- Be water wise, cut the phosphate.
- Recycle and compost.
- Support Green Tourism.