English speaking and international group walking tours, as well as creative and activity holidays, in the most beautiful areas of Scotland’s mainland and the Scottish islands, and also in England, Ireland and Wales.
• Our most attractive guided and self-guided walking and discovery tours as well as activity and creative holidays and your own personal holiday extension.. General descriptions of our tour sand beautiful pictures. . Please click here.. You can quickly and easily find out here which Rob Roy Tours holiday best fulfils your own personal expectations.
• You are tied to particular holiday dates and are looking for a holiday that fits in with your plans. Please click here.
• Your own special group tour for organisations or groups of friends travelling to Scotland, England or Ireland. We advise you and organise your customized tour according to your wishes.Please click here for an overview of all our products and a request form for fax or e-mail.. Alternatively, simply phone us on 0044-1620-890 908. We will call you back!
• Discovery tours for teachers who want to develop their expertise. Please click here.
• Cycling tours, golfing holidays, as well as photographic, painting and other creative or sporting activities. The guiding, size of group, the hotels, the catering and the accompanying cultural programme are similar to those in our published tour descriptions. Please ask us for a detailed overview of the programme.
• Activity holidays for younger adults approx. 20 – 35 years of age, 14 days through northern England and Scotland. The programme of activities ranges from hill walking to mountain biking, canoeing and kayaking, to roller blading and much more. please ask us for a detailed tour description with departure dates and prices.
• Tour Operators and Travel agents – Please click here.
If you have questions to ask, please call us! 0044-1620-890 908. We will call you back! Through direct contact we can best attend to your own personal wishes when planning your holiday. You will always find us to be ready listeners to your questions.